Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome!

Bienvenidos a mi sitio de web. Welcome to my blog. In two short weeks I will be embarking on an adventure of a lifetime to go teach English in Chile for a year. During that time I will update this site on a weekly basis with all that I am doing and seeing. I cannot wait to share my experiences with you and explore a whole new place with my family and friends. Also, I will be posting pictures for you.

Please feel free to post comments and/or ask questions on my blog. I will be happy to hear from you while I am away. Hope you have fun reading this, and I can't wait to write to you from Chile!

Tara

4 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY! See, I found your blog. I shall be reading faithfully and living vicariously through you. It was sooo good to see you tonight but sad to say "hasta luego"
TE QUIERO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Told you I'd read this and comment! :-)

Jeff and Keith said...

Hey Tara. Hope this finds you well. Hope you trip was uneventful.

What's the weather like down there? Start checking out some great places to go. Faye may be with us for a week. We will probably sit down in the next week or so and figure it out. As soon as we have tickets, we will let you know.

The only glitch that may come up is if they have no air mile tickets for us.

We'll see.

We find ourselves missing you. It is your turn to cook tonight and I am somewhat out of sorts.

Take care, and know that we think of you every day.

K & J

Anonymous said...

Hi TK
I just got my hair done and got an update from your Mom. I'm glad that you are having such an adventure. I had lunch with the ESCO gals last week. They had another layoff, but the Credit group was fortunate to still keep everyone. Jim had back surgery and had just come back to work. They were all happy to have jobs. I quit my job in Salem and decided to retire. I have been home a little over a month now and really enjoy the free time. I will read your blog weekly. Keep up the good work ! ! Susy Moore