Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Goodbye Granada

I am officially done with classes, I just finished my last exam. Yay!!! I cannot believe it that I am packing up all my things and preparing to leave tomorrow for 2 weeks of traveling around Europe and then I fly home. This has been such an amazing experience and I will never forget it. I am traveling to Valencia tomorrow with my friends Courtney, Laura and Randall and we will be there for 3 days. Then I am off to Barcelona with my friend Whitney for 3 days. Next is Paris and London with Joy and Megan for a total of 6 days and then I have my last night in Granada before I fly back to the States. Time has just gone by too fast and I am not ready to say goodbye but I am ready to see everyone at home. Hopefully my 2 weeks of traveling will give me time to say goodbye (or more like a see you later) to Europe. Wish me luck on my travels and I will be home soon.

1 comment:

nacho said...

best of luck! but, more importantly, have fun! i appreciate you having kept up on your blog. you made me feel as though i really there :o)

i also got your postcard! thank you so very much. it gives me hope that one day i'll also be able to send a postcard from spain myself.

remember - have fun! i look forward to seeing you back in the states to hear about your stories again in person. llamame/enviame un email cuando puedes. nos vemos!

everett