Sunday, May 13, 2007

Trip to Ronda and Grazalema

I just got back from our trip to Ronda and Grazalema and it was beautiful. Before getting to Ronda our bus did not show up for 3 hours because it broke down before getting to Granada. It was actually pretty fun hanging out on the sidewalk because I got to spend time with everyone from our program. Ronda was amazing and we had wonderful weather. Last night we stayed in the cutest hotel in Grazalema and had our own little cabin to ourselves. Today we took a 5 hour hike up a rocky mountain in Grazalema. It was well worth it and so stunning. Now I am a little exhausted and do not want to do any homework. Finals are next week and I still have 3 papers to write and enjoy Granada and all my friends before we have to leave. I do not want to leave Granada just yet; there is so much to do and so little time.

PS Happy Birthday Dad and Happy Mother’s Day Mom!!!

No comments: